Re: 6.0 Zone filling differences

Question for you polygon folks:

The old algorithm used to add a lot of pads to a “holes” polygon, then did a Simplify() on it, and then a BooleanSubtract() from the filled area.

The new code does a Simplify() and BooleanSubtract() per pad.  Since the holes are all discrete in either case (ie: not overlapping or otherwise interacting with each other), I thought this would have similar performance, and it makes the code easier to understand. But perhaps this is the source of the performance issue?

Cheers,
Jeff.