Re: Pcbnew file format

to 4. heinäk. 2019 klo 2.27 Jeff Young (jeff@xxxxxxxxx) kirjoitti:

> Bug fix.  Many of our customers consider the edge cuts having width to be
> a bug.

It's feels clumsy but it works. On the other hand I saw at least one
manufacture state that you should have only one width in edge outline layer
or give a note, otherwise they may ask confirmation. Different line widths
certainly isn't the best solution.

> I suppose we could put a clearance property on a segment….

If you do, make it clear in the UI what it does. For example "Clearance
from mid-line to copper". It may be confusing that other clearances are
edge to edge.

Eeli Kaikkonen