5.1.3 string freeze

The last critical bug has been fixed so we are now officially in string
freeze for 5.1.3.  Please do not push any string changes until 5.1.3 is
tagged.  Hopefully it wont take too long to update the translations (if
they are not updated already).  Once the translations are up to date,
please let me know and I will tag the 5.1 branch and give the package
devs another week or so before making the release announcement.  Thank
you everyone for your continued efforts.

Cheers,

Wayne