Re: C++14 (redux)

Thanks Nick! I pushed the patch to the master branch on Wednesday. Ubunutu, Mac and Windows all appear to have built their nightlies without problem. I was going to check in on Fedora this weekend but this seems like a quiet transition so far. :)

-Seth

On 2019-07-12 05:00, Nick Østergaard wrote:
Just for the record, I did build test it on msys2/mingw on windows, I
added these args to cmake.

-DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD=14 \
-DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED=ON \
-DCMAKE_CXX_EXTENSIONS=OFF \
-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-U__STRICT_ANSI__ \

The __STRICT_ANSI__ is required because of using wx 3.0 as far as I
understand it, Simon shared below patch to me.

http://psi5.com/~geier/extensions.diff

I did not runtime test it, but it built just fine for x86_64 at least.