Re: Eeschema selection

Le 30/07/2019 à 05:01, Jeff Young a écrit :
> Hi Nhat,
>
> The colours of the “shadows” are the same as the elements themselves —
> so they can be configured the normal way.
>
> And yes, the shadow width scales with the zoom factor.  It’s not 100%
> the same across all zoom sizes as it looks more consistent if it’s
> bumped up a little a larger zooms.
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

Hi Jeff,
On my computer some selected items (symbols and fields, wires and lines)
have the same look (the difference is not really noticeable) as when not
selected, so I cannot say if a wire or symbol is select or not.

Selected bitmaps are very visible (although the rectangular area is
incorrectly sized.

Perhaps the the rectangular area trick could be used for symbols.

I do not have a strong idea for wires and lines.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS