Re: 5.1.4 release - release announcement/blog entry?

I spent quite a long time on this maybe 18 months ago.  After I did a lot
on my own, I was told by a few sources, one at Apple, that due to our
symlinks, files were belonging to more than one .app, and it wasn't going
to work.

Things may have changed, and they may have been wrong, so feel free to work
on it again, but I really suspect the easiest way out is to make a better
launcher that'll open the correct subapplication based on the argument/drop
target.