Re: macos 10.11

I'm going to revive the question Adam asked about keeping a list of the
last stable version that was supported for each OS when it was dropped. I
think it might be useful to do this for at least Mac and Windows, and just
make sure to put a disclaimer that no support is given and no guarantees
can be made.

-Ian