Re: 5.1.5 RC?

If ngspice-30 is completely broken on macos, we may have no choice but
to fall back to ngspice-26.  The brings the bugs that have been fixed
since ngspice-26 back into play which is less than ideal but I don't see
a solution unless there is a new release of ngspice that resolves the
issues.  We should try to work with Holger to try to resolve the issues
so we can provide a solution as soon as it's available.

Cheers,

Wayne