Re: 5.1.5 RC?

Hmm.  The macOS 5.1.4 release was supposed to be rolled back to ngspice-26,
but there were enough shenanigans around point releases recently that I
trust you.  I apologize for that happening.

I updated to ngspice-30 on the nightlies because I was told to :). It is
not a feature I use, and while I knew there were issues with ngspice-30 on
macOS I was under the impression that some folks were using it.  When some
people reported some issues, I have repeatedly asked if I should roll it
back and I keep being told not to.

Are you already on Launchpad talking about your ngspice issues?  If not,
please do.

Hopefully folks can get this figured out soon!

Adam