Re: Ctrl-click to highlight in pcbnew missing?

There is a subtle difference between Ctrl+Click and Shift+Click for
adding items to a selection. E.g. in Windows Explorer/macOS Finder/MS
Office:
 - Ctrl + Click: Add only the clicked item to the selection
 - Shift + Click: Add the clicked item and all the items in between
the currently selected and clicked item.

Cheers,
Michael