Re: Context menu & immediate actions

Ian,

Context menus should behave the same as hotkeys at the canvas position
where the context menu was opened (right clicked).  In the legacy
canvas, this was the default behavior.  For the most part, the old
hotkey handler would send the equivalent context menu command event and
execute the same code path as the context menu command event.  If this
has changed, I would consider it a bug.  Context menu and main frame
menu command events are not the same thing and should not be treated as
such.

Wayne