Re: Minimum Boost version

On 9/27/19 12:20 AM, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 26.09.19 um 22:26 schrieb Ian McInerney:
>> Ping. Is there any opposition to bumping the minimum Boost version to
>> 1.59?
> I still see no technical need to increase the minimal version for Boost.

The boost version used in Debian old stable is 1.62.  I think 1.59 is a
pretty safe bet at this point for the development version.  For the 5.1
branch, we should keep the current version unless we are planning to
back port any of the testing features which were the primary reason for
the version bump request.  I will make the change as soon as I get a
chance, we can always revert it if it causes too much grief.

Cheers,