Re: Footprint keepout zone merge review

Seth,

Please let me finish testing and reviewing the latest changes before you
merge it.  Sorry about the delay in responding.  I have been busy
putting the finishing touches on the LIB_PART refactor for the upcoming
symbol library file format changes.  I should have an answer by the end
of the day tomorrow.

Cheers,

Wayne