Re: Footprint keepout zone merge review

Le 09/10/2019 à 00:00, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
> Seth,
>
> Please let me finish testing and reviewing the latest changes before you
> merge it.  Sorry about the delay in responding.  I have been busy
> putting the finishing touches on the LIB_PART refactor for the upcoming
> symbol library file format changes.  I should have an answer by the end
> of the day tomorrow.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wayne

Unfortunately, I have crashes if I add a zone keepout to a footprint,
and trying to refill zones, or move the footprint or undoing the editon
(not always exactly the same command, but always crashes in one of these
commands.

To reproduce:
- Load pic_programmer demo board.
- edit P3 (Ctrl+E)
- add a keepout zone on F.Cu+B.Cu and Keep out tracks, vias and zones.
- save in board.
- Try to refill zones (and or move P3) and if no crash try undo change.

It crashes every time on my W7-32bits install.

By the way: the zone keepout layer choice is F.Cu and/or B.Cu
The All copper layer option should be added.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS