Re: GitLab migration

Hi all,

Gitlab migration with it's proper support for CI/CD and merge requests can
not come fast enough, I'm very excited that the move is planned.
I've been using home-hosted gitlab instance for a while now and it's useful
even for a single developer operation, it will be a lot more beneficial for
a big project like KiCad.

In terms of issues migration I think moving open issues via script and
locking down launchpad tracker is the best option. Even if migrated issues
and comments on them will be owned by some service account/bot. It should
be doable to include enough information there so that it's clear who
originally posted it and the context is not lost.

Regards,
Andrew