Project leader announcement

This will be one of the few times that post news that isn't good.  I
guess it is bound to happen every once in a while.  I regret to inform
everyone that I found out earlier this month that my employment with WIT
will be terminated effective October 31st.  I am not at liberty to
discuss the details as to why my employment was terminated but can say
that I had nothing to do with the decision.  I know that it's not the
best situation in the world for the project or me personally but I am
going to do everything in my power to continue to work full time on
KiCad.  In the short term, I will continue working on KiCad while
pursuing as many avenues as possible to generate enough revenue to allow
me to continue to work full time on KiCad.  You should expect to see
more announcements in the not to distant future.  The long term
prospects are not as clear so I will keep everyone informed as I know
more.  Thank you everyone for your continued support of the KiCad project.

Cheers,

Wayne