Re: 5.1.5 release status

On 2019-10-20 08:40, Ian McInerney wrote:

There is also this H/V/45 issue [1]. It is more of a gray area though, since it will probably involve touching the file format due to what is happening (the H/V/45 is being saved as a global board setting rather than a per-zone setting as the GUI would seem to make it).

-Ian

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1847722

Ugh. You are right Ian. We definitely need to fix that one. Since I'm in the area, I'll deal with it. I'm going to disable the H/V/45 during edits. The setting will then only affect the newly created zone. Since we don't have a place to store the information, keeping it with the zone info doesn't make sense because it will change based on opening/closing the file.

For v6, I think we add the parameter to the zone unless people object.

-Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com