We should be clear for these reports now. It's safe to tag 5.1.5RC1 from my perspective and we'll get some testing of the fixes. It might be good to get a 5.1.6 milestone in launchpad at the same time and I will move all unaddressed items to that milestone so that we are only fixing issues with 5.1.5 commits during the RC phase.

Thoughts?

-Seth

On 2019-10-20 07:38, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Thanks Seth,

There is also this[1] bug and this[2] bug and this[3] bug related to the
zone constraint changes.  I probably wont hold up the 5.1.5 release for
them but they are behavioral changes which users will not expect.  The
most annoying one is lp:1846028.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1842195