Re: 5.1.5 release status

It may be a false alarm--I am reviewing everything and it looks like
it is working for everyone so far.  There may be some documentation we
have to add to the macOS specific things about allowing permissions
when a popup pops up on first run, but if I am understanding correctly
none of the issues seem like blockers.

I have asked on the bug to see if anyone is having this problem still.