Re: Benchmarking kicad compilation on CPUsreleased 6 years apart

I don't own either, but am planning a Ryzen build.  The Threadrippers built
on the third-gen Zen are not out yet, but presumably they will be even
better as workstation/server CPUs than third-gen Ryzen.  On the other hand,
if buying parts today, the 3900X / 3700X seem like way better bang for the
buck than any of the older Threadrippers.

-Jon