Re: Benchmarking kicad compilation on CPUsreleased 6 years apart

Hi Adam,

I would think so if we to fix the crash bug on macos.  We would need a
5.1.5-rc1 build with ngspice 31.3 so users could test.  I would hope one
or more of our macos devs would also test this using our spice demos to
at least confirm that things work as expected and that the crash bug has
been resolved.

Cheers,

Wayne

To get this thread back on track.  Anyone have any experience with the
new AMD threadripper processors and how they compare to the Ryzen and/or
Intel core I7 processors?  I actually have a new System76 desktop speced
out with one but I was wondering if the extra cost was worthwhile.

Cheers,

Wayne