Re: macos dev environment

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:08 PM Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Merging them in is blocked on the "eliminate symlinked bundles" task.

Is this about the symlinked eeschema.app etc in the main kicad folder?
Are the plans to copy instead of symlink? Or could we instead move
them, and make kicad.app able to find those apps, so something like
"APP_BUNDLE_DIR/../eeschema.app"?

> I recently changed my employer and have less time for KiCad during the transition but I hope to be back to normal soon.
>
> Buuuut, if you want to tackle any of the open tickets, it'd be a great helps. Let me know if you are interested and I can write up some help if you want.

I'm tempted, but currently I must limit my time spent on this because
I have too much work to do in my own business (I make iOS music apps
and a tiny bit of eurorack hardware modules).

Cheers
--
/Jonatan
http://kymatica.com