Re: Project save as

FWIW, we are considering moving to the "create a folder for the project" to
be a requirement rather than an option, in case that impacts this feature.
Or rather, it would be a requirement that there be one KiCad project per
folder, not necessarily that automatically creating a folder would be a
requirement.

-Jon