Fwd: eeschema selection appearance

(Ruth, I think you meant to send this to the entire list).

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ruth Ivimey-Cook <ruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] eeschema selection appearance
To: <Ian.S.McInerney@xxxxxxxx>

This looks like an improvement on v5.1, anyway. Thanks!

A side request if you're looking at the selection code: I would really
appreciate it if selections were included in the history buffer and could
be added-to and subtracted-from incrementally. It would make working with
selections much easier!

A related thing - if you make a selection and then try to perform an action
on it, and then cancel the action (e.g. because a dialog appeared warning
you of some condition), it is frustrating that the selection is cancelled.

Regards

Ruth