Re: Plugin/3rd party content manager

That's good to know.
For minimal implementation it will not be required but it can be used for
telemetry, user ratings and things like that.
I'll talk about it more in the doc.

I'm assuming it's easy to expose some service wrapped in a container via
endpoint like kicad-pcb.org/api/v1/ratings or something like that?

Andrew

>>> https://twitter.com/KiProEDA <https://twitter.com/KiProEDA>