Re: Back annotate references from PCB

Hi all,
I moved my patch at the top of kicad master again, so there shouldn't
be build problems anymore.
That's link.
https://github.com/jasuramme/kicad-source-mirror/commit/c00d66bbf943cc29aa2db3b50c6647341ca81969

> I noticed one problem. It's possible to add a footprint to PCB without schematic. Some people might want to do that (e.g. mounting holes or fiducials), yet back-annotate. It's not possible now.
That's good catch, I'll fix it. I think there will be an option like
"ignore footprints with no associated symbol" then.
> Annotation is changing reference designators, right? If changing values and footprints is implemented it's not annotation and clearly shouldn't be in the annotation dialog
Yep, in the beginning I didn't think about back-annotate footprints
and values, that's why it's in the annotation dialog. I will start
making new dialog, and if anybody against, please write in here