Re: suggestion: git branching model

We have discussed this before and given that very few users would ever
test the development branch(es), I'm not going to change our branching
policy.  I don't think it's unfair to ask users who are aware that the
master branch (which is the KiCad development branch) is always in a
state of flux to deal with a bit of temporary instability in exchange
for some comprehensive testing of new features.  Most users seem willing
to help with the testing in spite of some minor and sometimes some not
so minor inconveniences.  I think have development branches would just
slow down how quickly new feature bugs would get fixed.

Cheers,

Wayne