FOSDEM 2020 KiCad Dinner

Hi All-

Last year, we had a great group of people turn out for the annual KiCad
dinner at FOSDEM.  We're going to continue the tradition this year.

The dinner will take place at Le Volle Gas in Brussels.  This is a quick
20-min bus trip from FOSDEM.  The CAD/CAM dev room runs until about 7pm
on Saturday.  So we'll plan on meeting for dinner at 8pm.

If you'd like to join us, please fill out the RSVP form at
https://forms.gle/hvYqjxuk1PbSDtUD7

I'll be making the reservation next week, so please fill out the form as
soon as you are able to confirm a space.  Last year we were around 30
and that was about the limit that we'll do this year as well.

Best-
Seth

KiCad Services Corporation

 		Seth Hillbrand