Re: Broken Linux build

In lib_id.h, LIB_ID::Test() is declared inside "#if defined(DEBUG)"

But in lib_id.cpp, LIB_ID::Test() will never be implemented because it is
wrapped in:
#if 0 && defined(DEBUG)

I have no idea the history of this (git blames you, Wayne), but this seems
like it would create linker errors for sure.

Do we even need that stuff?  Can we delete it?  If not, I guess we should
change the header to "#if 0 && defined(DEBUG)" also.