Re: Two patches to submit (eeschema)

Hi Ian,

I opened merge request for patch 1:

https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/103

Part of second one was submitted by Jean-Pierre before I started to
learn gitlab. Thanks JP!

Best regards,
Sylwester

On 10/02/2020 19:37, Ian McInerney wrote:
Sylwester,

Would it be possible for you to submit these are two merge requests to the KiCad GitLab repository: https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/tree/master. We have started to use the merge requests to better track and review the patches that are submitted.

Thanks,
-Ian