Re: Proposal to update eeSchema annotation?

> 1) "Save" is not activated in the toolbar. It's activated in the File
menu. But when I click on the canvas, the button is activated.

This is going to be due to how the toolbar and menu states are updated. The
menus are CONDITIONAL_MENUS which rebuild whenever they are opened, but the
toolbars are synced by the tool framework explicitly on some actions. This
will get cleaned up when I switch over to the EVT_UPDATE_UI system and
remove the SyncToolbars function. In the meantime, please file this as an
issue with v6 milestone and I can assign myself and link it to the
appropriate epics. This will be a good testcase to ensure the switchover
worked fully.

-Ian