Re: DRC reports

The idea I was kicking around was to build a 2-level tree, with the parents
being these categories (in new drc branch):
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/blob/drc/pcbnew/drc/drc_violation.h#L31
I think there are much fewer than 64 error types that actually need to be
displayed to the user in groups.  I'm not sure the enum there has
absolutely everything, but I do think it's close.

I was planning on getting rid of the 3 tabs -- I don't think it makes sense
to have the three tabs and also filters in the "violations" tab -- the
other two tabs are just different types of violations.

I am also not sure how much it makes sense to have checkboxes for
showing/hiding violations.
It seems like a better ultimate state would be:
(a) being able to turn on/off all types of violations (and set their
severity)
(b) being able to clear or ignore certain violations or certain classes of
violations in one go (I was thinking via a context menu on each violation
and the tree header per violation class)

-Jon