Re: Annotation Epic/Geographic reannotation

Hi Brian,

I haven't looked at your MR yet since it seemed like a lot of other people
were already engaged and I think "too many cooks in the kitchen" can be a
detriment to code review.
I just opened it up today and noticed that it needs to be rebased on master
(can't be done automatically, which probably means some code it is based on
has diverged)

@Ian McInerney <Ian.S.McInerney@xxxxxxxx> since you already were reviewing,
any comments on the latest?

Best,