Re: Annotation Epic/Geographic reannotation

Jon

Thanks for the reply. I was referring to https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/108, not the earlier one which I borked.

I understand people have lots of things to do but given my lack of expertise I am never sure if its something I did or just part of the process so I always assume radio silence means I screwed something up.

I think !108 is pretty up to date with master. I will have to push a new version with consistent handling of references with eeSchema.

Brian

On 2020-03-01 7:31 p.m., Jon Evans wrote:
Hi Brian,

I haven't looked at your MR yet since it seemed like a lot of other people were already engaged and I think "too many cooks in the kitchen" can be a detriment to code review. I just opened it up today and noticed that it needs to be rebased on master (can't be done automatically, which probably means some code it is based on has diverged)

@Ian McInerney <mailto:Ian.S.McInerney@xxxxxxxx> since you already were reviewing, any comments on the latest?

Best,
-Jon