Re: Is it really the case that installing KiCad on a Mac requires manually copying files around?

Hi folks,

I will prepare a PR to shorten the macOS Download page while including
instructions.

This will allow folks who are not macOS users to know the appropriate steps
and help out on the forums.

It is true that nearly all of our users don't need these instructions, but
by putting them only inside the DMG, it means that other folks, while
trying be helpful, make a bunch of guesses that muddy the water.  By having
the instructions on the website, everyone can get guided by the official
steps which should help prevent the further spread of "helpful guesses".

Thanks for this, everyone.  This will result in a better KiCad.

Adam