Re: DRC rules

Copying and pasting Jeff's text from the forum since it wasn't in his
original email to this list:

"First the small text: the rule syntax WILL CHANGE. What’s there today is a
PROTOTYPE. There will be NO TOOLS for migrating today’s rules to later
rules. Think of it as a sandbox, not a work-in-progress."

The kind of feedback we are most interested in at this point is around
whether this kind of system can meet all your needs in terms of defining
design rules.