Re: Plot to raster image

Hey,

Without prejudice to whether or not this should be in Kicad, and how it
should be implemented, there's a way to do this now, with existing
tools. You start from gerbers - libgerbv supports this operation out of
the box for example, and it knows exactly what it's trying to produce.
So you can plot to gerbers and then run it through gerbv to get what you
need right now.

Kliment