Re: Legacy schematic and symbol library writing deprecated.

This will happen at some point but I still haven't decided where I want
to put the file format documentation.  The current documents are in
google docs so they have to be converted to markdown or asciidoc
depending on where they get saved.  They also have all of the features
planned for V6 which haven't been implemented yet so they are actually
ahead of the current file formats.  I don't know how motivated I am to
rip out all of the new stuff and then add it back in later.