Re: No hotkey for "Set Bus Entry Shape"

There are currently 2 actions on the Eeschema tool framework for changing
the bus entry shape, but they don't have a hotkey assigned by default.
Additionally, bus entries are able to be mirrored and rotated as normal
(using the hotkeys for those actions). So I guess the question is, do we
need to have explicit actions for changing the shape of the bus entry when
all that is really doing is a mirror/rotate and we allow that anyway?

-Ian