Re: GitLab milestone cleanup

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I think anything you are playing with or working on should / can have
the milestone, even if it's not required for 6.0.

We mostly thought it would be good to remove the milestone from things that
are not assigned to anyone in GitLab and that nobody is currently working
on or planning to work on for 6.0

-Jon