Re: GitLab milestone cleanup

I tried to change the Milestones section to the below text, but
GitLab's website is currently only half-working for me:

# Milestone

Attaching a milestone to an issue is intended to associate the fix for
the issue with a target release. If an issue is present in two
branches, target it to the milestone for the older release (e.g. if an
issue is present in both 5.1 and 6.0, use the 5.1 milestone). The
exception to this is if the fix for the issue will be too invasive to
the code or has a high risk of introducing new bugs. In this case it
should be targeted at the currently active development branch. When in
doubt, target the issue to the older release and revisit the milestone
when the fix is committed.

The milestone field should only be set for wishlist and low-priority
bugs by the developer who plans to work on that issue.  In other
words, issues without a developer assigned should generally not have a
milestone unless they are medium priority or higher.

For major releases, we may have two milestones open at once:  A
feature freeze milestone and one for the actual release (typically the
first release candidate, like `6.0.0-rc1`).  Feature requests,
wishlist items, and tasks should be targeted to the feature freeze
milestone, which should have a due date before the release candidate.
Bug reports should be targeted to the release candidate.  This way,
the feature freeze milestone shows the remaining work until feature
freeze, and the release candidate milestone shows the rest of the work
that can be done before or after feature freeze.