Re: Assumptions about EDA_DRAW_FRAME in pcbnew

There is some general documentation here:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/merge_requests/creating_merge_requests.html

There are KiCad-specific instructions that show up as a template in
the merge request description box when you are creating the MR.

Basically you have to change some default settings in order for the CI
build to work and for people to be able to rebase your changes on
master.

Best,
Jon