Re: Error creating merge request for 1st diff

Good point, Andrew.

I normally have my fork as "origin" (which will be the default when
doing push/pull operations).

I set the main KiCad repository as a remote called "upstream" (this
name is just my personal choice, it can be anything)

That way by default I am just interacting with my fork, but I can
specify the upstream remote if I am rebasing my changes on top of the
latest in the main repository.

Some more detail here on how to add, view and rename remotes:

https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Basics-Working-with-Remotes

-Jon