Re: DRC - detecting acute angles

Hi,

I guess the other question is, do we even *want* to be doing this check?
It's not the 1980s anymore.

At the very least it should be able to be disabled for those of us who
aren't working with a PCB shop stuck in last century.

https://resources.ema-eda.com/blog/are-acid-traps-still-a-problem-for-pcbs-in-2019

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/115653/are-acid-traps-real-2014

https://resources.altium.com/p/7-common-misconceptions-about-pcb-design

https://www.nwengineeringllc.com/article/right-angle-pcb-traces-its-time-to-kill-the-myths.php