Re: DRC - detecting acute angles

Someone commented that teardrops are important for flexible PCBs. Maybe
sharp angles also affect flex pcbs?
And may be useful for people etching at home?
As a hobbyist sending boards to be made at the cheapest fab I can find,
it'd be nice not to have sharp angles just so
I don't have to think about the issue, but my expertise re angles and
corners is low.
That last article you link to mentions "you can effectively ignore this
problem unless you are working with a typical Chinese manufacturer".
Josh