Re: MSYS2 Dropping 32-bit support

I am working on a MSVC build chain slowly amongst my ADHD heh.
Though I'm focusing on Win64 builds, Win32 would be trivial. It's just a
measure of how much is it worth it. Microsoft has instituted a complete ban
on 32-bit sales of new PCs a few months ago on their end so wiin32 is
slowly moving towards life support status.

--
Mark