Re: MSYS2 Dropping 32-bit support

 Okay, admitting that it's been almost a year since I tuned in to any KiCAD dev, this MSYS stuff has got my attention, and I feel compelled to offer my two 'sense' worth.

I'm disappointed to hear support for 32 bit is going bye-bye, but then I still use XP because the vast majority of my CAE/CAD and management software is all that old.

So I'm really unhappy with this move, because I'm sure there are a heck of a lot of people out there like me that can't afford to spend 5-10K upgrading all of their software for 64-bit systems that are being force upon us by "advancements" and the market place.

It makes me wonder: "How long until we will be forced in 128-bit systems, and must spend another 5-10K updating???"

That being said, my last build of KiCAD was 64-Bit, and it seems KiCAD left the 32 bit world long ago anyways.

Sadly, I haven't had time to transition to Linux Wine or ReactOS that will facilitate my needs.

Driving a truck 12-14 hours a day 6-7 days per week just to survive doesn't allow a lot of time to do anything, let alone deal with all my "tech" problems that I wish I had time for.

Thanks for keeping me advised, and aware of my progressively sinking boat! LOL!

Cheers all,