Re: running gerbview from local build on macOS

My solution was not to use anything other than the main kicad launcher ;).
So I never used standalone pcbnew/eeschema/gerbview/... on OSX. I did
figure out what it would take to fix the kiface detection issue, and
started https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/82 to try to
make it so everything will work from the build directory, but I haven't
gotten around to figuring out the Python pathing yet (that is the one that
is most troublesome for me now that I switched back to a Linux daily driver
machine - the kifaces just work for me now :) ).

-Ian