Re: mingw64 build issue.

I actually got that MSYS2 error awhile back....as for why, I don't know, I
haven't been arsed to rebuild the msys2 install yet again.

I'm waiting on vcpkg to merge opencascade which was blocked on 32-bit
builds being broken, the MSVC team responded with a workaround to the
compiler bug so now its blocked on somebody else having broke vcpkg for
windows (lul)

There's also a python port upgrade required, someone else managed to beat
me to submitting the exact changes I need but that port is pending merge
hopefully once the windows breakage is fixed.

Then my wxPython port, I'll see if I can sneak it into vcpkg once that
python port is merged but it is usable.