Re: mingw64 build issue.

I take it we are not getting any nightly build errors for msys2/mingw54
builds.  Do we always use the latest msys2/mingw64 packages for nightly
builds or are they pinned to a specific version that we know works?  If
it's the latter, where can I find the package list.  Maybe that will
give me a better idea of which package broke my builds.  I suspect JP
hasn't run `pacman -Syuu` recently so he may have older build tool packages.